Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thankfulness



I bought a 2 year old mare and started her training.  After she was trained, I sold her to a young man that a few years later had to sell her.  I bought her back and planned to sell her again.  A potential buyer came to see her and as I shared her attributes I started wondering why I would sell such a nice horse.  I decided then that if this lady did not buy her that I would take her off the market and keep her.  I thought it only fair to share my thoughts which of course sound like a sales pitch.  Nonetheless, she decided to pass which was ok with me.  I would keep “Sunny”.  The next day she asked to buy her but I was off the hook because of the earlier disclaimer.  What’s the point?  May times we take for granted what we have and fail to recognize value.  I am happy with my decision.  Here is the video I made of “Hot Water’s Sunny”.

No comments:

Post a Comment