Monday, September 24, 2012

Got Intent?



As I woke this morning, the windows were open and the rain fell with the steady washing that invites you to stay in bed just a little longer.  What was my intent for the day? One was to write this blog on intent.  I also intend to eat breakfast, go to work, etc.  The point is that we all have the skill to make a decision and take action on that decision.  This is a skill that can be used to make conscious powerful changes in your life and health.

 Intention is a conscious purposeful decision that directs an individual’s actions toward a specific goal.  This actually means I can make a conscious decision to be happy.  I can choose to be at peace.  I can improve my health by the choices I make.  Today is a good day and my intent is to be kind and helpful to others.  Intention is everything.


Stay Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment