Friday, May 30, 2014

Butt Naked and Mini Trams



For years, I have been preaching about the importance of a healthy lymphatic system. So many in our health care system talk about healthy heart, lungs, etc., but never talk about the lymphatic system. Basically, the lymphatic system is responsible for carrying out the trash your body produces.

I have encouraged people to dry brush (youtube Video)their body every morning before they shower to get their lymph system moving.  Dry brushing has many benefits. One benefit I love is that it helps with cellulite.

 One day, I went to visit a delightful 90 year old lady who had just come home from the hospital. She had been placed on oxygen at home. As I was checking her blood pressure, heart rate, lungs and oxygen sat level, she shared with me that she was 90 years old and this was the first time she had ever been in the hospital her entire life. (She delivered her babies at home, what a woman!) I felt compelled to ask her for the secret to remaining so healthy. She told me that every morning since she was in her 40’s, she has gotten out of bed and jumped butt naked on her mini trampoline for 10 minutes.  She was keeping her lymphatic system healthy using the mini tram.

 I left her home thinking that she would not need the home oxygen for long. There are some people in life that you are grateful for the opportunity to get to meet. She was one of them. A wonderful lady with a great attitude and a zest for life. Oh, and yes, I did go out and purchase a mini tram for myself.

We can all do small things that can make a difference in our health.  Come by and talk with us about your challenges.  We would love the opportunity to assist you in your health goals.

Wellness for Life!
M.C. Pons RN
Guest Blogger

5 comments:

  1. infertility for easy Conception. (No more adoption, with Dr Itua your problem will solve and you will have your child with ease.I have been blog Sites for a while now and today i felt like i should share my story because i was a victim too. I had endometriosis for 18 years and i never thought i would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms i had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage and it was a serious issue. I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and let her contact details, i contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and i decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this december and i am gratetful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Epilepsy, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail. com Or Whatsapp Number..+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues.He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read, I just passed this into a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that. drinking non potable water does not carry significant health risks
    Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. harris county public health and environmental services
    Thank you for this blog. That's all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something thats eye opening and important. You clearly know so much about the subject, you've covered so many bases. Great stuff from this part of the internet. Again, thank you for this blog. center for mental health great falls mt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing us such useful information. i also had research on
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    FOOTBALL BETTING

    ReplyDelete
  4. สูตรบาคาร่า เว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ครบวงจร มั่นคงปลอดภัย 100 % เล่นง่าย ได้เงินไว มีบริการฝากถอนเงินแบบออโต้ เล่นได้ตั้งแต่หลักpgบาทตราบจนกระทั่งหลักแสน หลักล้าน ได้รับเงิน

    ReplyDelete
  5. สล็อต เว็บไซต์สล็อต สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมแล้วก็เป็นที่ชอบใจเป็นอย่างมากสำหรับผู้เล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ในช่วงเวลานี้ pg slot นับว่าเป็นที่น่าดึงดูดช่วยทำเงินให้กับผู้เล่น24ชม.

    ReplyDelete